Here at Mi Casa the serve authentic Mexican food. They are open six days a week for lunch and dinner.
Their menu includes:
- Guacamole dip, cheese dip, bean dip, cheese quesadillas, beef nachos, and the nacho supreme for appetizers.
- Shrimp, chicken, or steak fajitas, sauteed with your choice of meat and vegetables.
- Cheese, beef, or chicken enchiladas, topped with your choice of red or green enchilada sauce.
- Beef, chicken, and vegetarian burritos.
- Tacos with your choice of shrimp, carnitas, Asada, chorizo, or grilled chicken.
- Multiple big salads including the house salad, avocado salad, grilled chicken salad, taco salad, and the shrimp salad.
- Cheese, shrimp, beef, or chicken quesadillas, with a side of Mexican rice and beans.
- Desserts like fried ice cream, sopapilla, and authentic flan.
- Kids burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, pizza, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
Locals and visitors alike love Mi Casa! "The atmosphere and friendliness of all of the staff have been great. The entire family helps with all of the work in the restaurant and is very pleasant to the people. Nice family restaurant. Clean and attractive."
Family-run and authentic, Mi Casa is the perfect place to enjoy a meal.